New Zealand: What I Packed
What we did: rented a camper van, and drove around New Zealand's southern island hitting (what we thought would be) all the best stops along the way
When we went: The last two weeks in May, New Zealand's fall season
What I brought: 1 medium sized suitcase and a Camelbak L.U.X.E. for a carry-on item

Clothes: 1 pair black jeans, 1 pair of joggers, 1 pair of leggings, 1 pair of 3/4 length leggings. 2 long sleeve shirts, 1 flannel button up, 1 light athletic sweater, 3 sets of workout clothes, and underwear


Outerwear: 3-in-1 coat (the down liner is removable), lightweight rain jacket and pants, 3/4 zip fleece, down vest, beanie, gloves, and buff

Footwear: Slides, waterproof hiking boots, waterproof trail runners, and 6 pairs of Darn Tough Merino Wool socks

Miscellaneous: Baseball cap, hand sanitizer, brush + toiletries, earbuds, sunglasses, car accessories (phone charger and mount, aux cord, etc), selfie stick, and down sleeping bag

Carry-On Items: Travel pillow, neck support wrap, eye mask, ear plugs, book, ipad, charging cords, external battery, headphones, gum, wet wipes, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, mascara, floss, chapstick, passport, moneyclip (cash, cards, and ID)

*Pictured but left behind: headlamp, sweater, long sleeve shirt, large package of wet wipes
*Brought but never used: FM Transmitter Radio Adaptor, buff, workout clothes (I wore the t-shirts but not the shorts)
*What I wish I had brought: a 2nd pair of jeans
Comments
Post a Comment